Thread: Humping?
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2006, 01:59 PM   #2
kalina82
Phantom Queen Morrigan
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by poo
Pancake is almost 6 months old and has not been spayed yet. About a month ago she started humping my leg, but I wasn't convinced it was humping. She wrapper her front paws around my leg and did the humping motion, but didn't actually touch my leg with her lower area... the only thing touching me is her paws. She has continued to it ever since, almost every day. I know that she considers my bf as top dog, and she used to consider me below her (she would growl at me and try to bite me ). But she hasn't been growling as much and no biting, could this be a power struggle issue? She also does the same thing to my sister when she comes to visit. If she doesn't actually touch you, is it humping? Do females hump for the same reasons males do? Because if she isn't touching me with her lower area, how could it be pleasurable for her?If this isn't why Pancake is doing it, what other reasons could there be? Thank you for any help, I haven't found other posts like this, because none of them mention the no touching thing! Thanks!!!
you said it yourself. she thinks your bf is alpha male and she is alpha female. you and everyone else is below her. The humping is a dominance issue. she is dominating you and you are letting her get away with it. it needs to stop. push her off and tell her no
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!