View Single Post
Old 11-07-2004, 12:57 AM   #10
bettyeanne
Donating YT 7000 Club Member

Our attitude is the same as Theresa's ... if Toto can't go, neither do we!! Although I bought several different type carriers over the past few months, the regular "tote" that I first began carrying her in is still her favorite! She never gets out unless I give her permission. I take her when I work ... doing research in Courthouses ... she just patiently sits in her bag watching or naps! There have only been two so far in the entire country that have refused her ... one being our own county courthouse in Alabama!! I HAD to go in there to cast my absentee ballot! I took her back to my car, left it running and locked with the A/C on full blast and quickly ran back in and voted!! The Deputy looked at me suspiciously when I threw my stuff in the little box to be "scanned" like maybe I had her hidden somewhere!! We took her to the Veteran's Day parade here in Grand Junction yesterday. We saw a little yorkie on a leash on the other side of the street ... it was adorable!! We rushed over after the parade was over but it was already gone! I hope we see it again! Toto attracted about as much attention as the parade!! They are very "pet friendly" here ... I think we are going to like it!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!