View Single Post
Old 06-27-2006, 07:03 AM   #1
Laur
Love my Diamond girl
Donating Member

Sad I think Diamond is sick :(

I woke up today and let Diamond out of her crate to find a mess of poop and then either diarrhea or vomit. I couldn't tell since the whole blanket smelled like poop since she did that too. She hardly ever goes poop in her crate, only if she REALLY has to go. But then when I saw the vomit/diarrhea, I got worried. She was acting fine this morning but I didn't want to feed her that much incase she gets sick again.

Last night, she ate A LOT of food. I have never seen her eat that much. I guess she was either really hungry or excited. I finally stopped giving her food last night because I was afraid of bloating or over eating. I took her outside on a walk, and I think maybe she may have eaten something outside? I don't know. This may be the dumbest thing you have ever heard but when we were coming inside, I noticed a frog by the door. I didn't even notice it until I looked down. I think Diamond licked it or something because she kept acting like she was licking/chewing after that but there was nothing in her mouth. Are frogs poisonous?

She just happens to have a vet appointment today at 5 so I am glad I am taking her. I want to make sure everything is okay. I originally made it to see if she has any damage to her airways or throat from using the collar in the beginning. Luckily, she has a harness now from Tiger's_Mom! We both love it and it fits her perfectly!!!!

Any advice/suggestions would be greatly appreciated...I didn't know if I shoudl feed her rice today when I get home from work?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!