View Single Post
Old 06-26-2006, 11:19 AM   #13
BonamassaGirl
Senior Yorkie Talker

Thanks, Christy, what you said really means a lot to me- don't you worry, Sadie is going to be very happy here, I'm going to take very good care of her.

oh yeah, I didn't think about the puppy barking from the bag thing... ahem!.. I'm pretty creative about sneaking things into the house:

HIM "where did you get that outfit?!"
ME "Oh, This old thing? I've had it for ages!"
HIM "oh."

Or the ever popular, buy it- and keep it in the car till he goes to work- and THEN sneak it in the house trick!

But in this case, since these Celltei bags cost a ton, and I plan to use it right away, I think I'll settle with the "You'll never believe it! I got it on sale for half price!" routine. He buys it every time (or at least pretends to!).

My sister and I are like you and liz. We're so bad, we have code words and everything and crack ourselves up over stuff, and no one knows what the heck we're talking about!

Oh, and the hair bows? I'm not even gonna tell you how extensive her collection is already getting.

Oh, and did I mention that I'm a published knitter?! I see doggie sweaters being made in the near future.... I'm working on patterns.

I've got it bad, real bad... I think Sadie's going to be spoiled with a capital "S"!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!