View Single Post
Old 06-26-2006, 11:01 AM   #11
Tashasmom
YT 500 Club Member

April,
I promise to not tell hubby about the bag but he may wonder what that black bag hangin of your shoulder is with the sounds of puppy coming through lol..
I have already told sadie and anyone that will listen all about you. I showed my friend liz a couple of your emails cause i was so impressed with you..she said you sound so happy ..which is the exact feeling I got from your emails..pllus we love your sense of humor..her and I are quite dingy and we think we are funny lol..our hubbies think we losin it lol..
I too want to congratulate you on becoming a first time mommie of the worlds most spoiled and rottenest doggie..Yorkies know how to work us like you wouldn't beleive lol..
You will also soon realize that sadie will have to have a dresser of her own from all the cute lil clothes she just had to have lol..
My girls have told me they meant for me to get them something not the dogs lol..but those bows are just soo hard to pass up..
I want you to know that I have worried over finding a home for sadie that was what I wanted and you gave me that at a time that I needed some good news the most..so I want to thank you for that..Christy
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!