View Single Post
Old 06-26-2006, 09:01 AM   #5
Lorraine
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvMySissy
Hi there and welcome to YT. I have used the bathroom (downstairs) as Sissy's room since she came to live with us. She has a crate in their with the door always opens. When you go to the pet stores, they have many different types fo "furry" flat things that are perfect to line a crate with. Sissy also has a little bed in the bathroom, too - so I don't think she really goes in the crate other than to get toys and sometimes play. Her food and water and down there also. When she first came, I would put some puppy pads down also, just in case she needed to potty more often than I let her out. She quickly stopped pottying in her room since she uses the whole space. She rarely minded being in there, as opposed to locked up in her crate.

Do whatever works best for you and your little Baxter. Congratulations!
Hi He was way to young to leave his birth mom and family. Now you have him and I am sure you will do fine but he will need extra care. He is too young to lock in a crate for the night. Put him in a safe place ie bathroom xpen, with wee wee pad, food water and make sure the crate door is open. At that age he is high risk for hypoglycemia so make sure he is eating and don't leave him without food. Teething is usually a hard time for them and at more risk for problems so be sure you keep a close eye on him.
Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!