Old 06-26-2006, 05:56 AM   #3
BLowry
My furkids
Donating Member

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonamassaGirl
Hi Everyone:

I'm new to YT-- well, not really new, I have been reading this forum for a while, but just recently joined. This is a great site, I really have learned a lot from all of you!

I'd like to announce the adoption of my new baby, Little Miss Sadie Mae !! Born March 22nd, and sure to be spoiled rotten by me very soon-- as if she isn't already from her current mommie who loves her to pieces as well !!

She is coming home on July 9th and I'm soooo happy and excited! You may recognize her picture, I am getting her from a fellow YT member, Christy aka TashasMom here on the forum. Christy and I have been talking it up all weekend long, and I feel very good about adopting Sadie from her. She really loves her yorkies, she's a very dedicated mom. Even when tradgety struck her this weekend, losing her beloved Tasha, she still managed to keep in touch with me and answer my questions, and let me know how Sadie was doing, so Thank You so much Christy for that... I promise you that Sadie will get the very best care, and be loved like crazy over here!

I look forward to being an active member of YT! I'm sure I'll be posting a lot of questions, since Sadie is my very first Yorkie. I know all of you great members will help me out! So without further adieu, I introduce Miss Sadie Mae! More pictures soon!

Attachment 59245
Welcome to YT! and to little Sadie Mae...This is also my furbaby's name..

She is adorable...Just like my Sadie Mae
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!