View Single Post
Old 06-26-2006, 04:33 AM   #13
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judith
Hi, All,
Thanks so much for the prayers! It's been a week since the last attack and Molly is back to her old self. Her eyes are bright and she is hiding crackers again. LOL She is a candidate for a new procedure called an Inter Luminal Stent but this procedure is done only in TN at this point. Has anyone had any experience with this? ISU in Champaign is the closest Vet Hospital and they don't do this procedure. I put my name on a list for financial help as the operation is about $3000 and there are no guarantees.
I'm enjoying every day I have with her. Judith
I'm SO GLAD she hasn't had anymore Episodes - I had chills reading your post - I worry so much about this with my girls - especially Chanel - when she drinks water sometimes she does that snorting thing and I have to hold her to make her stop - it FREAKS me out - So to hear she is doing better really made my day - HUGS TO YOU !!!

THIS MAY BE AN OPTION FOR YOU TO RECEIVE FINANCIAL AID or they may be able to point you in another direction.... ....please go read this site : http://www.imom.org/ - Their Mission statement is as follows :

Quote:
Our Mission (IMOM.ORG)
Helping people help pets. To better the lives of sick, injured and abused companion animals. We are dedicated to insure that no companion animal has to be euthanized simply because their caretaker is financially challenged.
When my son's weiner dog (RIP Sweet Mikey) was diagnosed with Cushings... I wrote them - he sadly didn't make it - but they did respond to my emails - GOOD LUCK TO YOU !!!
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!