View Single Post
Old 06-26-2006, 12:19 AM   #1
bonmur
YT Addict

Love Update on Puppies

Well we seen the vet and he said they all looked great as well as mom. He removed their dewclaws and docked their tails. He said the little male with the bum leg would be better within a few weeks. He said it was just the way he laid during the pregnancy. Mom is sure bored but still is a great mom. I had to change her from the playpen to my wire crate because she kept jumping out and running crazy LOL...
I am looking for a good excuse to give hubby for why I need to keep one of these puppies. It seems yorkie Shihtzu cross puppies are very sought after in this area. There have been at least 50 calls in 2 days on them.
I am being very selective about whom rcvs them though, I am already in love
There are a few pix down below including my new baby, He is 10 weeks and we justt love him to pieces.
Bonnie and Leah who came to her pregnant with Shih tzu puppies an still unnamed boy after almost a week
Thye first picture is Leah with her 2 day old puppies the second is of the little male witha bum leg he was 3 oz at birth all the rest were 4 oz the third pix is of the female.The last is of my new baby, he is 10 weeks old and full of spit and vinegar, We so love having a houseful of puppies even if I do have a 2 month old baby! FuN FUNFUN
Attached Thumbnails
Update on Puppies-100_0204.jpg   Update on Puppies-100_0189.jpg   Update on Puppies-girl3.jpg   Update on Puppies-100_0090.jpg  

Last edited by bonmur; 06-26-2006 at 12:22 AM.
bonmur is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!