View Single Post
Old 06-24-2006, 12:38 AM   #1
YorkyMommy
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Star 3 year old Loving Female AKC Yorkie - Ohio

Maddy is a beautiful black and gold, healthy young female 3 year old adult Yorkie. She has a very loving, childlike disposition. A real puppy at heart. She is very good around children and other dogs. She is very friendly. After breeding for 14 years I have decided to stop. I am keeping my older dogs, but would like to place Maddy in a good home where she will get the full attention and the love that she deserves. She is housebroken, up-to-date on all shots and preventatives (heartguard, frontline plus). I am in no hurry and will be very particular in placing her but I did want to get the word out just in case there is someone out there who might be interested. Sincere YorkieTalk Member Veterans will be given first consideration for a new forever home. Please feel free to PM or email me if you have any questions. This was a hard decision for me but I know it is the right one. Thanks.

Your name: Tracy
Your city, state: Akron, Ohio
Your phone number: 330-733-5828
Your email address: bossyladie@aol.com
Yorkie(s) For Sale: 1 adult female
Age of Yorkie(s): 3 years on 4/15
Current weight of Yorkie(s) for sale: 7 lbs.
Registration if any (AKC, etc): AKC (will be selling w/limited registry)
Price: $600
Do you ship your Yorkies:No
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MaddyGoodPic.jpg (41.1 KB, 177 views)

Last edited by YorkyMommy; 06-24-2006 at 12:41 AM.
YorkyMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!