View Single Post
Old 06-23-2006, 06:11 PM   #1
BabyFidgette
Learn Yorkie CPR!
Donating Member

Teeth My Aunt is Getting a Yorkie Tomorrow!

My Aunt Joan (my godmother) is getting a Yorkie tomorrow! She was born on September 25, 2005. That is my late Uncle's birthday! If that's not a sign! He passed away a few years ago, and she's been depressed and lonely ever since. She also has no children. So, when I got Baby she fell in LOVE. I finally convinced her that she would be so happy with a Yorkie of her own. She's retired and lives alone, so her furbaby will have 100% attention!
At first we were thinking about adoption. But she was afraid of getting a withdrawn dog who bit (that happened to my Aunt Margaret), and my Aunt Joan is a worry wart. I told her that a tiny puppy would probably not be the best bet for her, but one who was Baby's age would be better. Practically grown and out of that hypoglycemic stage. I looked and looked for one that was reasonable, and I finally found one from http://heads-n-tails.tripod.com/headsntails/ Her name is Zoie, and she's coming into Newark airport tomorrow. My aunt is soooooooo excited, and so am I!!!! She is the cutest thing, and I love her already.
Tonight I went shopping for my aunt at Target and Petsmart to get all the essentials. She's on Iams puppy dry, so I bought that, but after a little while when she's settled, we're gonna ween her off that onto Merricks.
I'll be seeing Zoie all the time too because my aunt comes over a lot, and I told her when she goes to Atlantic City for the night I will furbabysit!
Well, wish me luck tomorrow! The plane should come in at 5:00pm. And take a look at how adorable Zoie is.
Attached Thumbnails
My Aunt is Getting a Yorkie Tomorrow!-zoie1.jpeg   My Aunt is Getting a Yorkie Tomorrow!-zoie2.jpeg   My Aunt is Getting a Yorkie Tomorrow!-zoie3.jpeg   My Aunt is Getting a Yorkie Tomorrow!-zoie4.jpeg  

Last edited by BabyFidgette; 06-23-2006 at 06:13 PM.
BabyFidgette is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!