View Single Post
Old 06-23-2006, 02:13 PM   #6
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloe'smom
OMG! I knew that it wasn't good to get puppies from pet shops. I could see that just from looking at the obvious facts. When I see some one talking about a puppt mill I just thought that it was a person who breeds several breeds but I had know idea it went to this extreme. Especially here in the US. Thanks Villette. This was a real Eye Opener. BTW I got Beauty from a friend who bred her little girl. No pet store Shopping Here!
Thank you for posting ! Now I feel good about this thread - I talk about it alot and don't want to annoy anyone here - but if ONE person sees this and didn't know about Mills in our Country - then I feel it's worth it to say it one more time....

Now that you saw that video ...there are way way worse - this is a good site to really learn about Mills - http://www.prisonersofgreed.org/

it's horrible and the pictures will make you cry - BUT this is what Millions of dogs live like EVERY DAY. The puppies get brokered and loaded onto Big 18 wheeler trucks - shipped cross country to Pet Stores - Evil Petland is the biggest customer of Puppy Mills/Hunte Corp.

I don't want to make you sad - but the more people that get outraged - the better for the dogs in the long run.....Tell ALL your friends about this and thank you for sharing....When I first learned about Mills - I think I was crying on and off for a week - I had NO idea either.

and Thanks Cindy....I always appreciate your comments - I really do talk about it with people and write letters still - one day someone will have the power to stop the Cruelty to animals America is responsible for. Every State needs to take charge of their laws and end this awful business.

and Chloes Mom - good for you on your little Beauty !!

Last edited by red98vett; 06-23-2006 at 02:16 PM.
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!