View Single Post
Old 06-23-2006, 01:55 PM   #3
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juliealfies mum
Hi villette
I could not watch it but you do have my support in trying to stop this. We dont have this in Scotland , we used to years ago but its not allowed now!Thankgoodness. I was on holiday in Spain and was quite disturbed to see dogs in petshop windows for sale!!!!!This needs to stop , I can understand how easy it would be to buy one when you see it all pitiful and lonely sitting in a shop ,my heart just goes out to those little puppies , they dont get a good start in life do they?
Julie - I would LOVE to know how your country stopped Mills - I would like to see our country do the same - I just don't understand it at all.

I know it's all about the almighty dollar - but we CLAIM to love animals in the United States - yet this goes on in EVERY STATE in this country - some areas are far worse than others...many many dogs live in Blistering heat and Freezing cold winters in METAL OUTDOOR CAGES ! That is So So CRUEL.... and the people who do this should be in JAIL.

My hats off to Scotland - that's just awesome and obviously your country really DOES love Mans best friend.
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!