Thread: Good day
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2005, 11:58 AM   #1
bkessler
Mommy's Little Angel
Donating Member

Default Good day

For those of you who didn't read my last post, my neighbor confronted me yesterday about Mochas barking.. she was really nice about it but at the same time I feel so bad.. Anyway, last night, instead of keeping her crate in the kitchen, i brought it in my room, turned it so she could see me, and put a blanket over it.. Usually when I put her to sleep she cries and cries.. I got her in her crate without a problem, I stayed up to watch tv and she was laying calmly and went to sleep and guess what, when my alarm went off at 6:00 she woke up with it, streched and didn't whimper... I thought it was because she went through the night without going to the potty (she usually barks when she goes, not let warn me that she needs to go).. She spent the morning with me without barking as i did my routine... She didn't bark until I left at 7:40!! I am so proud of her... I gave her treats, hugs, and kisses... i hope that the neighbors appricated that.. Anyway, off to shop for my secretpal *****. See you later
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!