View Single Post
Old 06-22-2006, 07:08 PM   #1
monkeyandpenut
Senior Yorkie Talker

Cry Coco-bee Just passed away today :(

A few days ago I had posted new pictures of Coco-bee, she was the tiniest little baby I had seen. Everybody replied to the pictures of her saying how cute she was. But yesterday while i went to walgreens, she snuck out of her basket and ate all of Monkeys food. Which monkey is a 6lbs dog... Coco-bee was only 14oz.... I was so mad at her....because i thought.........Silly
Coco-bee its gonna give you a tummy ache! So i watched her closely today she didnt eat much....because she was so full I thought. Then I went to the gym again, my boyfriend got home and took all 3 babbies out....She ran and played...pooped a little. Then i put her back in the basket, then the boy barked and barked, my bf said maybe they need to pee, they did drink water. Put both of them outside, and she felt lifeless...I kept on rubbing her chest, but she was drooling and her little tounge was out....made it to the vet really quick! They saw her quickly too....then they drew blood and they told me if i wanted to held her really quick.......the tech left and 2 seconds later her little face fell to one side...i called the vet and they took her to the back.....after a while of being back there, the vet comes back with out her, he said she had passed. Her little body couldnt take all the food she had eaten....she couldnt process it. they used medical mumbo jumbo....by bf remembers cause hes a doctor. I just know my baby is gone.....Her little body couldnt take the stress. Her blood suggar was 220 i think. Which the vet did not expect at all in a little baby like that. Me and my bf are very sad, but i know she is in a better place where she can eat all the food she wants and will never get sick I know things happen for a reason.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cocobeefeedme.jpg (12.5 KB, 166 views)
File Type: jpg cocobeeadd6.jpg (8.4 KB, 195 views)
File Type: jpg editsmallcocobee.jpg (9.2 KB, 186 views)
File Type: jpg cocobeesoda.jpg (9.6 KB, 249 views)

Last edited by monkeyandpenut; 06-22-2006 at 07:12 PM.
monkeyandpenut is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!