View Single Post
Old 06-22-2006, 06:28 AM   #10
sshaw
YT 1000 Club Member

Dennis’s best: He is gorgeous, I can never look at him without thinking, “Wow, you are some good looking kid.” He is very smart and not only understands what I say to him but is usually way ahead of me. He has been potty trained pretty much from 8 weeks, which is quite remarkable from what I have read here. He is also a lot of fun to take on walks and he just loves to just be anywhere I am, in fact he will not let me out of his sight. He is also a terrific watchdog, hears everything. He just gets better every day!

Worst: He is a 2-½ pound jumper, he learned how to negotiate the stairs at 4 months old, and will jump from any height without hesitation or warning. As much as he is gentle, always giving the submissive position when meeting animals or people, he walks and jumps all over me as if he weighed 20 pounds! He has been known to leap in the air and land on my stomach with all fours with a look in his eye that more than suggests he thinks this is fun. I wish he was more laid back, but he has calmed down quite a bit.
sshaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!