Thread: Puppy Paradise
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2006, 05:15 AM   #1
jager
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default Puppy Paradise

I have seen a few posts of people asking about Puppy Paradise in Brooklyn, well I was just on Craigslist and I found these two posts from former employees. I figured I'd post them, not sure if they are exaggerated or not, but even from the post on here about them, they are not good.

First post I found -

"Your being taken for your money i had worked for puppy paradise for over two years and i seen the worst ever at times we were not aloud to feed the puppies are even clean thair cage's we had to just take out the paper and addd little more in . if we had a very sick cat thay would break the poor thing neck and throw it away to avoid a vet bill we used to change puppy paper work if we had a mix breed and you think it's a full breed we'll change the contract and sell it to you for more we did this alot of time's around the holidays we would buy cheap mix breed puppies that looked like full breed change the paper work to make alot back in profit i've seen alot of animals die in grooming and boarding a s well one time thay put a old chow with six evil mean dog's cause thay needed an extra cage and the dog's riped this poor dog till his skin came right off this dog laid thair bleeding till we came in the next morning and instead of taking the dog to the vet my david onwer put tape over the cut's to see if it would stop bleeding then after another day went by he then had some one take the dog to the vet that poor dog laid in pain for about two days before he passed away. theres alot more thing's that goes on behind the closed door's of puppy paradise so i tell you be very carefull when you board groom or even buy a puppy from the real brooklyn hell house remember i worked thair i've seenthings fiirst hand day to day and thing's will never change david is all about his money and all he's after is your money he does'nt care about you are your pet's he does'nt even care about his own animales in his store

you be the judge"

Second post -

"I would have to agree with everything that was said about puppy paradise. I Beg people when I hear they go there for anything. I too was an employee there for 2 days only. My first day I helped switch papers on the dogs to make a dog sale. They used papers from a dog that died to another dog because it was a mixed breed and they wanted to sell the dog. The whole time I was there they never fed the dogs and when I asked I was handed my money and told that they didn't think I was right for the store. I told David your right I'm not, I am not cruel, dishonest and insensitive like you and evrybody else in there."
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!