Thread: Why?!
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2005, 09:47 AM   #1
wollfy
JereBo On the Go

Cry Why?!

I just got a phone call form my mother's cousin and said that my older cousin was kidnapped about three weeks about. But they found her.

See my cousin lives in Cleveland,OH and her mothers works all the time so she takes a city bus to school.Well she said that she met with a two older guys at the bus stop everyone day and got to know them well. She trusted them so much that they asked her if they could drive her to school and she accepted. They of course they lied and drove her out of state into I think it was North Carolina.

They took her to their home and ... raped her . For three weeks they raped and beated her. My cousin found out that there was a girl who happened to kidnapped and raped by the same men. But she luckily escaped but got pregagnt(sp). My cousin tried to escape but they caught her and beat her. Then they took her to store with them and left her in the car with that child protection thing on. A woman saw her and noticed from a Missing Poster in the store. Luckily that lady was those men next door neighbor.

She called the police and my family. Thank God. The men were arrested and will be going to trial. I am so happy. I hate it when people do that. It makes me sick. I have been crying since their moment her mother told me.

Everyone has to watch out for their children. Especially in crowded places. It like one mintues you turn around to get something and the next your child is gone. Especially the young ones. There are a lot of sick people out there.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!