View Single Post
Old 06-21-2006, 09:54 AM   #2
mylittletigger
YT 1000 Club Member

Ok I understand where you're coming from. It irritates me too... But I don't know if you thought of this or not but if you're in a parking structure of say five businesses How are you going to find the Manager of the parking structure? Chances are you're not and it'd be too time consuming to go to every business and ask them to page the owner of a such and such truck who owns a such and such dog. And even so if they find that person there's nothing that business can legally do. The laws are different in every state (although we pretty much have the same general laws). Are we suppose to hold the owner there as a prisoner and wait for cops to show up? That's holding someone agianst their will. The most we could do is ask them to take the dog home and warn them about the possibe outcome of leaving the dog in the car. And that's not going to make them stop doing it. There's no fool proof way to make an owner of a dog stop doing that. It's something we're all going to have to deal with forever. and let's face it Cops are too busy catching criminals, tracking down speeders and such to notice a small dog in a car panting.

I'm not trying to justify anything I'm simply pointing out that It gets on everyones nerves but in all actuallity there's not much we can do. It's going to continue whether we like it to or not.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!