View Single Post
Old 06-21-2006, 08:24 AM   #9
Kizzys Mom
YT 500 Club Member

thanks everyone. Yes I'm glad he likes Kizzy. We had a maltepoo when Cody was about 3 and it use to jump on him and he would have on shorts and it scratched his little legs and he was so scared of him. But that was the most hyper dog ive ever seen in my life. We didnt keep him long. We gave him to a little girl 9 yrs whos puppy had got killed. I explained how hyper he was to her mom but she didnt care. So I bundled up his crate, collar, brush, nail clippers, even a bag of food and gave her the whole kit and caboodle. I didnt plan on ever getting another puppy. We had already paid for the dog, got all his shots and had him neutered. But I couldnt handle a dog that hyper. He was like that ALL the time. He was driving me nuts. She and I both felt like he needed someone to run and play outside as I dont have any kids at home and I"m not much on running outside with dogs anymore. Anyway, she got a bargain for nothing and he got a good home and I got a little peace. lol . She emailed me later and said her they were all very happy with him. the only kind of puppy I think I'd ever have again would be a yorkie. But I have to admit he was pretty and he was a smart dog as far as rolling over and standing and stuff I taught him. So I did take up time with him, I just couldnt take the whole day and most of the night every day like he wanted. Sometimes I wonder if he ever did calm down. Hubby had already called the humane society to take it up to them to see if they could adopt it out. That is how we got this girls phone number. She had left it with them to adopt a small dog for her daughter. So it all worked out.

Last edited by Kizzys Mom; 06-21-2006 at 08:27 AM.
Kizzys Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!