View Single Post
Old 06-21-2006, 06:40 AM   #15
KiKiPie
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyandjohn
hello i posted on here last year looking for a tea cup yorkie. well my husband got me one and he had i t flown in. she was 6 months old and the most beautiful thing i ever saw. well she had a seizure the first night i got her and we started giving her nutrical. i never had anymore problems with her until friday. she threw up a little bit and i really didn't think much of it . i gave her a bath and afterwards she was fine. the whole day went by and she was acting like she always does. saturday morning i woke up and she was completely comatose. needless to say she passed away.

my question is does anyone on here have any small yorkies of this size? and if so are they fine, i mean are there healthy little dogs like this? my heart is so broken i cant stop thinking of her but i am so scared to try and replace her. any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

thanks kelly

I am so sorry for your loss. Tiffany will be one year old the day after tomorrow and she weighs 2 pounds 3 oz. She has never had any health problems so far. (knock on wood) I would defin. get another one. But if you decide not to I would totally understand. Good luck
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!