View Single Post
Old 06-20-2006, 09:25 PM   #1
Kizzys Mom
YT 500 Club Member

Teeth I just have to show this

Saturday we had our grandson and grand daughter up and went out and ate and went to the movie to see cars. mostly for Cody, he is 6 but we all enjoyed the movie.
Anyway, he is petrified of dogs usually and thats why I was hoping Kizzy stayed smaller. Well he wasnt scared of her when she was smaller but now she is bigger which as you can see in the pic she isnt big but he fell in love with her. fed her cheerios, he loves to make her roll over for a cheerio and he even laid in the floor with her and finally he laid on his stomach with his face down and let her walk all over his back and jump on him and lick him and I was so proud. He didnt want to go home but had to for the next day was fathers day or I would of kept him. so I have to send yall this picture. I made a couple of them in the floor but I had put the camera up before he let her get on his back and jump and lick him all over. wish I had got pics of that too. anyway I was just happy for him to get over such a fear of her and maybe it will help him not be so scared of dogs. he dont like dogs jumping up on him. hes never had a dog. his mom wont let him have one in the house and their yard isnt fenced to keep out outside but she just dont want one anyway.
Attached Thumbnails
I just have to show this-cody-kizzy.jpg   I just have to show this-cody-kizzy2.jpg   I just have to show this-cody-kizzy-3.jpg  
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!