View Single Post
Old 06-20-2006, 08:29 PM   #5
Kizzys Mom
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvtheCooper
Well, I have one too... Cooper sleeps with us and he sleeps as late as I do, until around 9ish or so. Husband gets up at 5:00, he has to physically wake Cooper up and take him out..., he does his business and is right back in bed with me and asleep. I wake Cooper up when I get up around 9 or so, no telling how long he would sleep if I didn't. I got him at 10 weeks, and he got me up the first week around 2, but then right back to sleep. After that first week, he sleeps until we get him up. He also will be playing and then it's like enough and he is out like a light. Today was a busy day for him and he has slept most of the evening...but I know he will be ready to sleep as soon as we go to bed and he will sleep all night, just like his usual!!! Also, during the day, if I ever want to take a nap, he will lay down with me and sleep as long as I do. Guess we both got lucky!! Oh yeah, he can play all out too...he is not always sleeping, just when he does sleep, he does!!
yes, it does seem like we're lucky that they dont whine, bark and carry on and wake us up. Hubby doesnt even bother with getting Kizzy up on weekends anymore. He just lets us both sleep till we get up. And yep, Kizzy sleep a good bit during the day. seems to take her energy in spurts. Then she runs wild and jumps and chases toys we throw for her and just acts normal. At night she will lay right here beside me on the rug while i'm on here and sleep. But once its night night time I put her in her nighttime bed, I dont hear a peep out of her until the next morning and sometimes I get up before her and I have to wake her up. Say 8:30 or 9. Only once n a while does she whine before I get up. So maybe its just luck that we got the ones that likes to sleep late too.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!