View Single Post
Old 06-20-2006, 07:05 PM   #8
BabyFidgette
Learn Yorkie CPR!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by topknot
No problem - that is a great question. I had looked and looked here in the US, but no one had a pup just like I wanted or with the pedigree I wanted at the time. It all boils down to timing And my husband's family is from this country - so it was like getting a remebrance from his homeland too. I knew exactly what I wanted and when I saw her I knew she was the one. It's like adopting a real child - why do so many go abroad to adpot when we have so many children here waiting for adoptions or in Foster Care (I know because I use to be a Foster Care mom)? I think she was worth all the trouble.

I plan to show her and I have a half sister to her too. So I know the breeder very well and the quality of pups she has, as well as her being very reputable. So it was a combination of all those dynamics. Trust and quality were very big considerations!

P.S. I am a teacher too! :-)
T.
Thanks for answering my question. Sometimes I don't know how to word questions for fear of someone taking it the wrong way and think I'm being rude! Good luck with your baby, and that's cool that she's coming from the same country in which your husband was born.

PS. I guess teachers have a lot of questions! LOL
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!