View Single Post
Old 06-20-2006, 06:14 PM   #1
scrapindee
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Default Biewer Yorkie owners/breeders

I understand that some of you either own and/or breed Biewer Yorkshires. I am attempting to find all the Biewers and their owners in the United States. There are approximately 250-300 Biewers here in the U.S. I probably have located approximately 100 owners/breeders. I think in the near future, some of us may want to expand outside of our safety zone, in breeding our lines.

Therefore I am asking, if you could provide a few specifics on your dogs.

I would like to know the sex of your dog/s. Your dogs' age. Is this dog being bred or has it been either spayed or neutered? What is your kennel name? Where are you physically located? Do you have a website or email to ask additional questions.

If you have had several litters, if you could forward this request to your clients so that they may be included in this census.

If you know of any other Biewer owners or breeders, if you could forward this to them as well I would appreciate it

I hope to make this available to everyone who wants to know who is in their area and what lines/pedigrees are available.

I have a 10 month old male Biewer from Germany.
I have a 8 month old female Biewer born here in the U.S. I co-own a pregnant bitch as well.
I am in California.

My male is ready to be bred. We will wait to have puppies until next heat.....

scrapindee@aol.com
scrapindee is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!