Thread: a GOOD groom!
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2006, 02:40 PM   #1
omega
Donating Member

Animal Smiley 036 a GOOD groom!

After reading all the horrible stories here about Yorkies being groomed, I was a little nervous about taking Tinka in today for her first "full" groom.

I made sure to tell the groomer that I DID NOT want her shaved all over. So, we talked about what might look best - she explained things to me like her longest blade was 1". I kind of got scared cause that sounded way too short. Anyway, she ended up being shorter on her torso with a little skirt, longer on the legs and face and enough on top for a topknot. I was afraid to look at her when I went to get her but she is adorable!!! I never thought she would look that cute! She looks so much smaller now, too cause she has the cottony hair and she was ALL hair!

So - there's a good story for everyone! I also told the groomer I was taking Tinka to puppy class tonight and didn't want her to look dorky. She laughed and said she had to do a good job cause people would ask who messed up the groom if she didn't do well!

I wish I could post a pic but my son is mad at me and won't let me use his camera.... ho hum.

omega
omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!