View Single Post
Old 06-20-2006, 06:58 AM   #11
Sugar's Mom
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvdorkyyorkies
Hi Sugars mom

I was just replying to the thread on stud yorkies. My post in no way was directed to you. I was just replying to the thread. I live with two peeing machines and I thought the post was funny and very true.
No, I was talking to the original poster of this thread and I know it was because of my other thread. I just wanted everyone to know that I have worked very hard researching and studying this breed and all the pros and cons of breeding. The members on here have been extremely helpful and valuable to me. At least 99 percent of them. I have to give my husband some credit. he has had a very successful breeding/training program with another breed for something like thirty or thirty-five years that has produced many, many champions. So I knew the basics going in. Just needed to learn about yorkies in particular and, I might add, I am still in training
About the peeing machines, I know about that, too. Ceeby is bad with the leg lifting but now that it is warm, he pottys outside usually. Just something about those couch corners he loves.
Sugar's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!