View Single Post
Old 06-19-2006, 03:21 PM   #5
Sugar's Mom
BANNED!

Default talking bout me?

i don't know if this post is directed at me or not since i did post about owning two studs just a few days ago. Just a FYI, I do not just have a pretty little female and want to breed her to my stud. i have researched for well over a year and have been buying dogs trying to get them as close to the standard as I can to have a breeding program. i don't intend to just throw them down in the floor and let them mate. I will have a good program once i get started. I already have my little stud muffin but i didn't want to breed him to this particular dog right now as i want to keep one of her bitches to breed to him later because of her excellent bloodlines. My older female is fixing to come into heat and It will be my first breeding but I am ready. (until she goes into labor of course, LOL). I only asked the question about owning two studs because I had a chance to obtain another one, which I have since turned down because he has floppy ears. I prefer erect ears . You did, however, raise some valid points that everyone needs to know.
Sugar's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!