View Single Post
Old 06-19-2006, 02:43 PM   #15
YORKIE7
No Longer a Member

Me, Mum, Dad, Shaun and brother, went into town. There was this new shop, selling ornamental things that are like £150.00 each. We couldn't afford anything in there, we just wanted to be nosey! So in we walk, dressed like tramps with the shop owner looking down her nose at us.

We start looking around, it was so quiet and posh and we were the only ones in there, apart from the store owner. Then it happens ...............................
this horrendously loud vrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr came from my mums bum! (she had, had tummy ache all day). She was trying to walk but every time she took a step it was like vrrr vrrr.

I thought the gust of air from her bum would have smashed the exspensive ornaments! We were all in hysterics, my brother fell on the floor with laughter as my mum is quite 'the lady' and we had never head her fart before! The shop owner hid behind a newspaper and i could see she was trying not to laugh!

We promptly left as the smell started to fill the aisle! I said to the lady 'I am sorry, it must have been the curry she had for lunch' I still giggle and get embarrased when i walk past that shop. Needless to say, none of us has been back in there since! Honestly 'parents' you cant take them anywhere!
YORKIE7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!