Thread: Credit cards??
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2006, 08:32 AM   #4
Tiger's Mom
Donating YT 8000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyTrixie143
I know many of you have them. I have tryed my best to avoid getting a credit card, I do have a debit card though. Anyways, I am looking to get a credit card and don't know which one to get, there are soooo many. I want a credit card only for emergencies, mainly for my animals and one with no annual or monthly fees.

All of the emergency clinics require you to pay in full to get your pet help, they won't arrange payment plans or work with you, but they do take credit cards. So if your dog is dying and needs help, you can't get it unless you have all the money on hand (highly doubtful since the bill can be really expensive) or unless you have a credit card. I have checked all emergency clinics around here and they all say the same thing. What happened to vets who care about the lives of the animals???

I guess I got a little freaked out when my cocker ate some chocolate (alot) a couple days ago and just the thought that I could not do anything for her if she got sick from it scared me. She is perfectly alright now and I am very grateful that she did not get sick or anything really bad happen. So for peace of mind I need to get a credit card in case something bad happens, which I really hope never will.

So what credit cards do you guys use that you are happy with. Or can you recommend a credit card that would be good for the purpose I need it for???
Have you considered getting your baby a pet insurance instead? They can help pay for most of your medical bills.

I think all credit cards are pretty much the same. . . just make sure you pay the bill in full when you get your statement so as not to incurr any finance charges.

I have a NWA visa only because I collect miles. It does require an annual fee but because I use it a lot, to me it is worth it as I have enjoyed the benefits of flying for free many, many times.
Tiger's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!