View Single Post
Old 06-17-2006, 11:12 AM   #1
Kadrew
Yorkie Talker

Default Question about house training. And a confession

Did you think it was easier to house train a male or a female. To be honest I owned a pup Andy for only 2wks and he unfortunatly died. His death to be honest was partially my fault and have had a very difficult time dealing. I am telling this in hopes that no one will bash me.My sweet boy had no poop accidents in the house, a few pee but no poop. I have wondered if a girl is easier or worse or if it makes a difference. Please forgive me for not telling about my puppy. The breeder was nice and told me accidents happen but it didnt help with my guilt. the breeder called and my new baby girl (unless I change my mind to a male) was born on 6/4. When I heard the message on my cell I felt like I had just had a baby . It is all so confusing as what to do. I have had someone tell me to start using puppy pads not taker the puppy outside and that her started on her own to want to go outside.Others have told me they were having hard time with the pads (another girl).The thing is I used the crate with andy and we really did well with it; like I said he never pooped in the house at all. Please forgive me for telling about andy.
Thanks so much for all the help I love this site.
Kadrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!