View Single Post
Old 06-16-2006, 09:33 PM   #34
cheryl000
YT 1000 Club Member

How many of you women that has been on the pill gained weight in your boobs? The last male gyno. that I went too basically told me that I didn't know what I was talking about that being on the pill doesn't make you gain weight in your boobs it's just an old wise tale. I said excuse me but, are you a woman and have you ever had to take birth control pills I think not. That was the last time I ever went to a male doctor.[/QUOTE]
I agree with you! The pill can make you gain weight: and the FIRST place I always gain weight is in my boobs!

Back to the topic: My sister had a reduction and she would do it again in a heartbeat! She had lost alot of weight and her DD's made her look very funny because she's only 5'4. After the reduction she looked like a whole different person and had lots more energy because she wasn't carrying around all of the weight from her boobs. She also doesn't have the bad back pain.
I remember she had a really tough time in high school. Lots of people, boys and girls would talk about her boobs. It sucked because in a way she kind of had to be worried because some guys that dated her were probably just interested in trying to get to know her boobs instead of getting to know her.
cheryl000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!