View Single Post
Old 06-16-2006, 11:45 AM   #9
Kizzys Mom
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiggityJig
HA!! I love how they're crowding her out of her bed!

I love Kizzy for some reason....always have to check out posts about her! She's got a great name, for one thing! How did you choose it?
Actually I had a hard time trying to name her. I once had a peekapoo named gizmo and one day my brother called her kiz still thinking of gizmo i guess because we called him giz half the time and kiz just sounded so sweet if it was kizzy so thats what her name is.
And yes I have to admit that little bed was very crowded with all that in there but it wasnt because she didnt want them in there cause sometimes she will take all her toys out of her bed when I throw them up in it to get em out of the floor. She cleans it out and crawls in it. So today as you can see she had to root right in with those that she had put in. Sometimes she puts toys in, sometimes she takes em out but she's never done this before. I can get so mad one min when she wets the floor and within a minute she does something so cute it makes me know why I love her so much. thank you and all, I enjoyed sharing this. She makes me so happy most of the time. Sometimes when I go to the bathroom and shut the door she will lay by the door and go to sleep while I just pee , that is how fast she goes to sleep. hubby says he's never seen a dog go to sleep as fast or sound as she does and I havent either. love it when I come out and she is laying there asleep waiting for me.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!