View Single Post
Old 06-16-2006, 02:32 AM   #5
jodyrph
Senior Yorkie Talker

Im sorry the people there didnt know where they were. First there is 2020 pooch it is on 2020 Locust Street Philly215-735-0793. If you are at rouge and cross over rittenhouse park you will see locust street...it is straight done there. Then there is Doggie Style 2056 Locust Street 215-546-3670. Doggie Style is my fav bc they have the cutest clothes for your baby. There is also another store I think it is on 20th or 18th and between chestnut or walnut(Im not too sure bc when I go with Holly we just walk everywhere). It is a small little store and I dont remember the name...but they lady there is very helpful and gives ot samples of the differ types of dog food(depends on wheat rep was there during the week). If you and your baby what a longer walk in the city(holly cant make it all the way so I carry her) You can try Chic Petique 616 3rd street Philly 215-629-1733. It is about 20-30 city blocks from Riteenhouse area. It is a great walk to do on a perfect day with your baby..bc you past someone parks along the way too. Chic Petique has adorable clothes and natural dog food. The workers their are so knowledgeable and loving about you babies it is worth the walk..plus extra excersie for me(since it is summer). There are also plently of Cosi on the way to Chic Petique too where you can relax w/a drink while your baby sits with you outside. Hope this helps....
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!