View Single Post
Old 06-15-2006, 05:09 PM   #14
TrueReviews
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Unlove there is a delay...

He is 7 weeks old right now. SHe would have allowed me to bring him home by 10 weeks but I had to delay things because apparently the money I saved was stolen from me by a so called friend staying a few days at my house who took my money from my mini safe and ran...so I have to work to get more together. I have a ways to go. I hope it won't be too long. It is hard to wait. I am not giving up. By some miracle I will have the money in time to get him. I thank all of you for your wonderful responses. I think I am going to find some things to sell on ebay or something because I committed myself to this and I already invested money in getting him. I placed the non-returnable deposit on him. The breeder is wonderful though!!! She is trying to work with me on the time thing. She just said she can't wait too long. So please everyone pray for me in this!!! I need all the good luck I can get here!!! :-) I have taken 3 jobs on top of school to accomplish this now. I am getting a total of about 2 hours sleep daily. I think I will rest happy when it is done, lol. I cannot let this baby go. When I held him I knew he was going to be mine!!! This is hard but I will be strong! Anyway sorry to get on here and babble about my troubles. Thanks again for all the comments everyone! You help me stay strong! :-)
~Tru
TrueReviews is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!