View Single Post
Old 06-15-2006, 12:14 PM   #16
DJ30
YT Addict

There was no mention of side effects in the info I got. I started the meds this morning. I posted the mesg below under "Training":

"The breeder said Angel might get pouty on the 3rd or 4th day at her new home w/ me. I picked her up last Sat. Well, I'm not sure what the breeder meant by that exactly, but Angel is whining and barking pretty much non-stop. She won't listen when I say the usual things like 'No, shhh, etc.,' and when I ignore her, she continues to do it. It doesn't matter if I'm in the same room w/ her or in another room. She's in a pen w/ her bed, food and water bowls, pee pad and toys. She wants to get out of the pen. Should I let her cry it out no matter how long it takes? Should I not look at her at all or acknowledge her? She usually only quiets down when someone holds her. I don't know what to do!

She was quiet for a moment and went to lie down on her bed, but then my mom came in the room and she's starting up again."

She's really trying to paw her way out of the pen. I don't know if it's cuz she misses her family and wants attention.

Her stool was a little watery this morning around 3 a.m. when she woke me up by whining and barking. She tends to do this after she poos. I started the meds around 8 a.m. She had a second bowel movement this afternoon around 3-4 p.m. and the stool was really soft. Is this what Sissy's stool has been like?

Last edited by DJ30; 06-15-2006 at 12:17 PM.
DJ30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!