View Single Post
Old 06-14-2006, 07:41 PM   #29
Baby Blessing
Our Blessings R Many
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YORKIE7
In Memory Of Kloey:

I'll lend you for a little time, a dog of mine god said, For you to love just while she lives, and mourn when she is dead.
The years they maybe 6 or 10 or even as few as 3,but will you till I call her back, take care of her for me?

She will bring her charm to gladden you and shall her stay be brief, you will have her lovely memories as solace for your grief, I cannot promise she will stay as all on earth return, but there are lessons down on earth i want this dog to learn.

I have searched the world all over, in search of masters true, and from all the people down on earth, i have selected you (missy),
now will you give her all your love, nor think thy labour vain, nor hate me when i come and call, to take her home again

We answer in sincerity lord, thy will be done, for all the joy this dog will bring, the risk of grief we'll run, we'll shelter her with tenderness and love her while we may, and for the happiness we will know, we'll ever greatful stay.

But shall the angels call for her much sooner than we planned, we'll know the bitter grief that comes and try to understand.

Missy I am so sorry for your loss, Kloey was to good for this world
Such a beautiful poem, Patti
Baby Blessing is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!