View Single Post
Old 06-14-2006, 05:11 PM   #10
Shanatink
Mommy to 3 Princesses
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by My2Furbabies
Not to bother anyone or anything about harnesses, but I have another question. Are the Soho harnesses safe to use or is it safer to get a step in/dress harness? I really like the pink Soho one on Shana's site, does anyone else have one? Just trying to find out so I can order one today before we go on vaction! Thanks a bunch!!!

The soho harness are nice for summer becasue they do not cover as much fur as harness vest so they are not as hot. They also put the support on the chest area and not the neck(like collars do) in case your dog is a puller. The harness dresses/vest also put the support on the chest so they are as safe but they can be a little hotter for dogs in the summer. It just depends on how long you have to keep the harnesses on them and how hot the weather is. I have chloe wearing harnesses like the soho harness or the sorbet harnesses when we go to the park just becasue I know we will be outside for a good hour and right now it is about 100 degrees outside. But if its cooler like in the spring or we are just going to someones house then she has to look like a fashionable diva with a little harness dress on
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!