View Single Post
Old 06-14-2006, 10:03 AM   #6
Patti
Donating YT 30K Club Member

i have Pego floors in my kitchen, breakfast area, laundry room and halls adn carpet every where else. I love the pergo because it is so easy to clean. I had a problen a couple of weeks ago with it. We had a stoem and it blew over a big Ficus tree I had by the sliding glass door and I picked it up but didn't realize that water had gotten under the pot on the floor. Well we decided to get rid of the plant becasue Cali loved to chew up the leaves that fell so we moved it the next day and it had warped underneath and I need to replace 3 floorboards. SO if you make sure no water sits on it wood or Pergo are great. I have noticed now 4 years later a few scratches from the chairs and last night Cali was scratching on something in the Hall and it was a teeny tiny hole. I have no idea how that happened. I am getting all new carpet 7/3 and both my dogs have decided to have accidents which almost never happens. So I am afraid my new carpet is going to get ruined quickly. With Dogs wood is good if you don't have big dogs to scratch it. My sister has bigger dogs and her real wood floors are horribly scratched and worn, This is my experience with both.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!