View Single Post
Old 06-14-2006, 08:11 AM   #8
Key2Yorkies
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Jazzi's was a very bad girl on her 1st BIRTHDAY

Thank you to all that wished my Jazzi a HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY ! I know all your well wishes helped save my bad girls life last night.
Funny( not so Funny )thing is the little darling got out when my husband was moving a stove last night through the garage overhead door. She was probably mad at me because I had just done her hair sooo pretty for her 1st Birthday pictures to post on YT . She was running like crazy , almost got hit by a car twice . I'm screaming "catch her ! I don't want her to get killed on her Birthday! " not that I want her to ever get killed, but you know what I meant. She illudes 3 grown men and me. Goes into the Horse corral next door and is rolling in Horse S_ _T.
No one could catch her until my 17 yr.old son comes home and said " Come here Jazzi " just once and she runs right over to him with her pretty ribbon all in disarray and her fur in every direction, smelling like S_ _ T ! Well atleast my little Party Girl is O.K. I guess the middle name of Carnival fits this one! Auggie, Roxy, and Angel were all looking out the window at her with a look on their faces like OH YOUR IN BIG TROUBLE !
Needless to say I never got her pics and spent the little time I had left before I went off to my friends wake giving her a bath. All I kept thinking while she was running crazy was... death always happens in threes. I hope that doesn't include little Furbabies!

BAD JAZZI, BAD !!!!

Key2Yorkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!