View Single Post
Old 06-13-2006, 07:42 PM   #4
StewiesMom
Stewie Rox the Sox
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneri13
Oh Kristy, I don't have any advise. It's really hard since your Dad and her work together. Did he file a police report on her. Maybe he can talk to someone at work and tell them what has happened. Do they HAVE to see each other at work or can they not see each other. Prayers and hugs for you and your Dad.

Thanks for the prayers and hugs, Susan! I really appreciate it.

No, he didn't file a police report for a couple reasons - one being that we live next door to the police chief of our district (who would def hear about it if my dad filed a report) and everyone knows each other's business in my neighborhood (which is really funny since I live in a big city) and two because he thought it would make her even more crazy/mad.

Yeah, they have to see each other at work My dad is the boss and is her immediate supervisor. Ugh. Its such a pain in the butt! He has had this job forever and is 5 years from retiring, so there's no way he's quitting or trying to change. He'd lose his pension if he goes anywhere

My dad has 60 days saved up so he is taking those for a while, but they definitely need him at work soon. I guess this is just a reminder to all of us not to date people you work with!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!