View Single Post
Old 06-13-2006, 07:31 PM   #2
sneri13
Luv My Spoiled Babies
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by StewiesMom
Ok so here is the Cliff's Notes version of my story.

My dad was dating this woman for the last 11 or so years. Her family is really screwy. Her kids are nuts and are felons; they're in and out of jail frequently. My dad has tried to help her w/ them (two boys in their 20s now) to no avail. He has gotten them jobs that they don't keep and has gone to court with her for them and have driven all over the midwest to visit them in jail. So to make a long story short, they always break up. They are always on and off with each other, but about 2 mos ago they broke up and I think it was for good this time.

Sunday was his 51st birthday and she called him out of the blue. They have been broken up for the last 2 mos. He had been a little down and out since the broke up, but nothing serious. So she calls him and wishes him a happy birthday. She asked him to come over because she has a gift for him. Ok, so he goes over there (she lives like 1/2 a block away) and she starts throwing stuff at him, including a tea kettle full of boiling water that she must have had ready for his entrance!!! I cannot believe it! He isn't physically injured or antyhing, but he got the hell out of there and has been @ home crying ever since. He hasn't gone to work this week so far and isn't going tomorrow...

I NEVER have seen my dad cry except for @ my uncle's funeral. He is totally out of sorts and really upset. I don't know what to do for him. They work together -- that's how they met so many years ago. Her son really likes my dad (even though her son is crazy) and has been calling and knocking down our door for the last 3 days since he found out that his mom and my dad are over for good.

I don't know what the hell to do for him. It is really wearing on my sanity, too. Any suggestions?
Oh Kristy, I don't have any advise. It's really hard since your Dad and her work together. Did he file a police report on her. Maybe he can talk to someone at work and tell them what has happened. Do they HAVE to see each other at work or can they not see each other. Prayers and hugs for you and your Dad.

Until we meet again at Rainbow Bridge
sneri13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!