View Single Post
Old 11-02-2004, 07:00 AM   #13
FunkyMunkie
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Luna

I think the X pen is a wonderful idea, however, what exactly is an X pen? Where can I buy one? I can't seem to find it under yahoo, is it the same as a wire pen?

Last night, instead of putting Luna straight in her crate in the shower area, I decided to let her calm down on my lap before putting her down for bed. She fell right asleep in my lap, then after about 30 mins or a little more I took her to her crate and petted her until she fell back asleep. I also made sure to turn on the heart beat of the puppy pillow. She didn't cry as much as the previous nights, and that made me really happy.

I do however, wish to have her in my room that way if she does cry during the night I know. I can't hear her if she does cry from my room, it's good because I sleep throughout the night but bad because I don't know how my poor baby is doing.

Today is also going to be Luna's first bath a home. I really need tips on this. I have a huge sink in the laundry room that is perfect for her size. It also has warm water and I have a small shower head attachment hose. I am afraid she is going to be scared for her life so, I need all the help you all can offer.

Again, thank you all so much for all your help, I really really appreciate it! It's been making this a bit easier.

P.S. Luna has been consistent in having 1 poo and 1 pee outside every morning for the past 3 days!! Woo Hoo!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!