View Single Post
Old 06-13-2006, 11:25 AM   #1
yougetthesmiles
BANNED FOR NOT MAILING PRODUCTS PURCHASED

Angel I Hope this don't Jinx me!

Ok, I was not going to post this till I had her in my arms, but after talking with a dear friend she said "go for it, I would be posting away!!! Dont you worry.. You are getting her", I guess there is this part of me that still thinks this is to good to be true. But I feel in my heart that my Kloey is up in heaven making all these arrangements, she knew how much I loved her and how much joy she gave me, that there was another baby out there waiting for me and needing all my love. I still don't know why god needed her, and hopefully one of these days I will understand.

So I wanted to tell all my dear YT friends about my new baby that will be blessing me with her love come Saturday, yes SATURDAY! She is 12 weeks old and she weighs 1lb 7oz and Jill calls her Little Girl, I have thought and thought of what to name her and I wasent going to name her till I had her in my arms, but I was smelling the beautiful flowers you dear people sent me and it just felt right, I had this warm feeling come through my body and I looked up at my children and said "Lilly Rose" Lillies and Roses are what is in my flowers! It's perfect! Jill calls her Little Girl and Lillie and Little sound so much alike so I will call her Lillie Girl and she should catch onto that.

Here is a sneak peek!
the 2nd & 3rd pic is LillieGirl with her momma Daisy (2 flowers) Daisy's other baby Maddie went to her forever home yesterday with Denise517 so Daisy was sad and Lillie is trying to comfort her.

God Bless you all, I will never forget how special you all are to me!
Hugs!
Missy
Attached Thumbnails
I Hope this don't Jinx me!-little-girl01.jpg   I Hope this don't Jinx me!-lilliegirland-mom.jpg   I Hope this don't Jinx me!-lilliegirland-her-momma-daisy.jpg  
yougetthesmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!