View Single Post
Old 06-13-2006, 09:15 AM   #12
cribal
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaspermom
Congrats on wanting to lose a few pounds, but I just saw you in April, and girl, you don't have to lose much to fit into that suit!

Try to avoid white rice, white flour, white bread, white pasta, etc. High in starch, high in calories. Try brown rice or wild rice, wheat pasta, whole grain breads, etc.

Avoid saturated fat and absolutely do NOT put ANY transfats into your body. They are POISON... Read your labels!

DRINK A TON OF WATER!! Have water in your hand constantly during the day. It will flush toxins from your system and decrease your appetite.

Eat more vegetables than any other thing. Low in calories, high in nutients. I am happy you found a butter substitute!

You can vary your diet. Don't try to eat the same thing every day, or you will get completely bored and give up. Just try to make healthy choices. Think about every single thing you put in your mouth. Ask yourself, "should I really be eating this?" and if your honest answer is NO, don't do it!

Check out this thread.
http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/sho...170#post600170
There is SO MUCH great info here given by Pat (Muffie's Mom) that you will not believe it! You can lost the weight and eat like a piggy, REALLY, if you eat in a healthy manner!

And Nicole, it's not a DIET, lololol, it's a HEALTHY EATING LIFESTYLE!!!

Crystal, call me or pm me anytime if you have questions! HUGS, honey, and best of luck on losing the weight!
Glad thanks for all the advice and I'll check the other thread your talking about to find some other good food ideas.....

The diet that I'm trying to follow is a friend of mines that he lost weight quick and his girlfriend is now on it and is loosing weight quick also.... It's a no fat diet.... I'll run out to my car in a min. and see if I can find it and I'll post it so you can see...

Crystal

Oh yea see you this weekend
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!