View Single Post
Old 06-13-2006, 05:00 AM   #1
reese10
Yorkie Yakker

Default :mad: Very Angry!! I was treated like crap at the vet's office!!

Ok so this morning at 8 I take Reese in to have her spay surgery. She was very wound up this morning until I put her in her carrier and she starting crying but anyways. We get to the vet and I take her up to the front desk to check her in. I tell the ladies my last name and Reese's name. They look in the book and she isn't scheduled!! They ask me if someone from the office called me last night and I said no. Then they asked me what color the appointment card was and I said blue (which it is). They look at me like i'm crazy and i'm just coming in without an appointment. They look in Reese's chart and it isn't in there either that she is supposed to be spayed today. By this time i'm getting very frusterated because I have the blue appointment card at home and its on my calender that she is supposed to have surgery. I hear one of the ladies telling another one that "were just going to have to do this". She then tells me to sit down and wait. So I sit down and i'm pretty mad, this surgery has been scheduled for at least a month and i'm very surprised it isn't written down anywhere. After I sit down I call my mom (I just turned 17 a few days ago and my parents are out of town). So I call my mom and ask her if she is sure that Reese's surgery is today just to double check with her. She says it is and I tell her that Reese isn't in the book but they are going to do it. After I hang up with her I hear one of the ladies "whisper" to another one "that girl thinks all of this is BS!". Of course I hear this and that just blows me over the edge. I'm almost about to cry when I get called back. Reese gets a quick once over and is taken back and I get out of there. When I get home I check the blue appointment card and it says "June 13 Reese has surgery". The ladies told me to bring that back with me when I pick her up, and you bet I will. Now that I'm home I'm a little shaken up that I was treated that way. I know for a fact I wouldn't have been treated like that if a parent was with me. I call my mom again and tell her what happens and she calls the office. A lady is supposed to call me and apologize but I don't know if she will. I'm just very mad that I was treated this way, I know it may not seem that bad as your reading it but let me tell you it was. I'm also an emotional person (you should see me during lifetime movies) so I wasn't surprised that I was about to cry but still I was very upset. Sorry for the rant but I just had to get it out.
reese10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!