View Single Post
Old 06-12-2006, 04:28 PM   #1
Bella0722
YT 500 Club Member

Default I am getting another Yorkie!!

Yt'ers,

After much deliberation, I will be getting a male yorkie to show. I will be flying next weekend to Phoenix Arizona where I will be getting a 20 week old (born 1-23-2006) male that I hope will be shown. I am so excited. His sire is CH Gold Dust's Reason to Believe and the pups mom is Diamond, not a ch. This is Lipstik's same breeder who has trusted me with this fine offering. I hope not to let her down. She has also suggested that if I get a handler for him, that I use her handler who is well known in the ring. I am so honored that she has not only trusted me with her male pup but with suggesting that I contact her handler. I am so excited!!!

Please wish me well next weekend as I go pick him up. But before I get him on Sunday, I will be enjoying the friendship of Azkaty(YT) whom I met last year when I went to pick up Lipstik. If all goes well I hope to see her and have a great time seeing her and Ralphie again. Then on Sunday, I will meet with the breeder and see my new boy before heading back home.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!