View Single Post
Old 06-12-2006, 08:27 AM   #1
Tiger's Mom
Donating YT 8000 Club Member

Default The Ultimate on Doggie clothing

Yup . . .I have been soooooooooo busy this last week getting new stuff . .

Check out the ULTIMATE in dressing-up your furbaby. These soft ultrasuede T-harnesses are luxuriously soft, very supple, lightweight and non-constricting on your pet's neck and chest. These luxurious harnesses are adorned with matching designer colored swavorski crystals for that extra touch of "bling". I've got 4 exciting new introductory colors!

The secured velcro enclosures on both neck and chest allows for great adjustability and the ease of putting it on and off. So soft your furbaby wouldn't mind looking at their best all the time.

And as in all my harnesses, I believe that functionality is important so gotta have that special D-rings so your furbaby can be on the go in an instant.

Don't forget to order the matching leash and bow to complete the style and look. . . and check out the special packaged pricing on these new harnesses - it is a great deal!

Annika gave a on these luxurious fabrics. . . So, better get your orders in so your furbabies can get that buttery soft feel of ultrasuede next to their skin . . .

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ultrasuede Harness.jpg (106.0 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg Annika on Ultrasuede.jpg (24.8 KB, 88 views)
Tiger's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!