Thread: Hooray Hooray
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2006, 11:36 PM   #1
pooh
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Hooray Hooray

I have not one but two new little girls now and i just love them to pieces they are so special .you see i lost the little girl i love so well 1/4/06 she was sick yes .but in my heart i know they gave her to much medicine and my world crash around me i could not function for days ,even weeks but life had to go on and not just a few people but everyone said i should get another one so everyday of my life i live to go on yorkie talk and read and look so i began to talk to people and one person put me on another until i came up on to little girls that had lost there mother at birth so i call my daughter and she said momma this is it you see those little girls have no mother and you have no baby their mother is gone to take care of your baby so you must take care of her babies so on a mission i went could not stand the thought of them every being separate so a lot of patience like over three month of it i now have them if you read back you can see where DazzinYT posted about them May God Richly bless her for in my eyes she has earn her wings golden a that I will never forget my first baby but i sure do love these little girls to they are so sweet ,funny ,and full of life last but not least they are absolutely Beautiful .Ther name are Angel-Leigha------Kissime-Faithfully

Last edited by pooh; 06-11-2006 at 11:39 PM.
pooh is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!