View Single Post
Old 05-05-2005, 02:03 AM   #13
dianne
YT 1000 Club Member

Default dianne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelsey
Hi Dianne, i saw this is your first post and i just wanted to say welcome to YT its nice to have u with us plz share things with us about your yorkie (s) if u have any, we would love to hear your stories
Hi mandy thankyou so much for your welcome it means alot. I dont even know if Im posting this right Im not very good on the computor Im still learning.Its been quite an emotional few months. My little dog harriet died last november and has left a very big hole in my life. She was a sydney silky and she was only 5 pound.I had her for 10 years.I know Ill never replace her but I new I had to get a little dog again and my search for a yorkie began. Well anyway Ive had a very exciting day to cut a long story short I got an suprise e-mail from a yorky breeder that there was a little girl available if I wanted her and I went and saw her today. She is so beautiful only 5 weeks old and I have said I would take her so I am very Excited. Will keep you all posted on her progress. I live in New Zealand so ther is not alot of breeders here so I am very lucky.What does everyone think of prudence for a name We arnt posh people but I think she deserves a special name. Take care everyone Dianne
dianne is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!